Re: [jokosher-devel] J Manual license question - GPL or GFDL?
- From: "Stuart Langridge" <sil kryogenix org>
- To: "Jeff Ratliff" <jefrat gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] J Manual license question - GPL or GFDL?
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:52:03 +0000
Great. I'll give it until the end of this week (December 29) for any
further disagreement, then we'll move to GFDL.
Fine with me; relicence. :)
"Out of the frying pan and into the very same, identical frying-pan.
-- Lister, "Last Human"
] [Thread Prev