Re: [jokosher-devel] J Manual license question - GPL or GFDL?
- From: "Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com>
- To: "Jeff Ratliff" <jefrat gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] J Manual license question - GPL or GFDL?
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 02:39:52 +0000
On 12/22/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
Right, the GFDL is more appropriate to docs just as the LGPL is more
appropriate to libraries. I'm not fluent in the specifics, but more
info is here:
I can research the differences if we need to.
GPL or GFDL is fine with me - consider this permission for my work on
the manual. :)
Thanks for looking into this Jeff. :)
] [Thread Prev