Re: [jokosher-devel] J Manual license question - GPL or GFDL?

On 22/12/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
On 12/22/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
> Right, the GFDL is more appropriate to docs just as the LGPL is more
> appropriate to libraries. I'm not fluent in the specifics, but more
> info is here:
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html#FDL
>
> I can research the differences if we need to.

GPL or GFDL is fine with me - consider this permission for my work on
the manual. :)

Thanks for looking into this Jeff. :)

 Jono
Great. I'll give it until the end of this week (December 29) for any
further disagreement, then we'll move to GFDL.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)