[jokosher-devel] New name for Instrument Connections

Thanks to John Kelly, we now have a Instrument menu on the main menu
bar. This includes actions related to instrument like importing audio,
or changing the instrument type. However the "Instrument Connections"
remains in the project menu because it is a project concept, even
though the name suggests otherwise.

There is a bug open in launchpad entitled: "Instrument Connections are
not obvious to find". I think part of this is the name. Since the
instrument connections are in the project menu, and most people will
be looking for it when trying to record, maybe it should be renamed
"Recording Inputs" or "Recording Connections" or something along those
lines. Certainly we can think of a more intuitive name, no?

Laszlo