Re: [HIG] Mini-Guidelines content

colin z robertson wrote:

> Well, I'm not sure that things actually need to be specified in this
> way. Looking through other style guides, I haven't seen any that have
> such a uniform structure as this.

Well, it was just a thought-- all I can say is that it worked for us,
although reading through it again now we did have to break from the
format occasionally.  I still have a PDF file of the whole document (250
pages) lying around at home somewhere, I can dig it out and post it
tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Cheeri,
Calum.