Re: [gupnp] GUPnP 0.14.1 (stable) & GUPnP 0.15.0 (unstable)

>  I agree but this was unavoidable and I did give you a chance to
> raise your voice about this:

Well I must have missed that mail (I get around 500 messages a day so
some do slip) but I have raised my voice about this in the past and my
opinion is still the same as the last time it came up which is the
same as the general rule of thumb upstream in gnome.

Peter