Re: [gupnp] GUPnP 0.14.1 (stable) & GUPnP 0.15.0 (unstable)

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
>
>> It seems we have a new release of gupnp-av in both the 0.6 and 0.7
>> branches that's not been announced yet.
>
>   You didn't get the mail about that? I just checked and it seems I
> did send the announcement mail to this mailing list.
>
>> 0.7 release built fine on
>> rawhide but it seems 0.6.3 has a regression over previous 0.6.1 stable
>> releases in the detection of gobject-introspection. Everything is
>> identical to when I built  0.6.1.
>>
>> Build log is:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2638884&name=build.log
>
>  Sorry but you could help me by pointing out the exact error. The one
> that I could find is this one and it doesn't tell me enough to figure
> out whats going wrong:

Its not detecting gobject-introspection in configure and is hence not
enabling it. The lack of the file at the end is just the end result of
that. I'm not sure if the version requirements of go-i have changed
(which they shouldn't in a minor release) or something else because
the configure script doesn't say why its not but I checked and the
go-i-devel package is installed.

Peter