Re: [guadec-local] Pastries for board meeting

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:16:41PM +0200, Fabiana Simões wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,

Hello!

Do you know any bakeries around the Pelagicore office from which we
could order pastries / snacks for the Board meetings? Could you maybe
reach out to them to see how much that would cost, and what's the
process for ordering?

There is "Easy Bakery" on the corner of Ekelundsgatan and Kungsgatan,
on the way to our office. We can contact them for salads for lunch as
well or I can point out a couple local places that are decent.

Picking up at the corner bakery and bringing that upstairs should be
pretty easy to do. I can help with arrangements.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

cc-ing guadec-local in case anyone else has tips :)

Thanks so much,
Fabiana