Re: [guadec-local] Pastries for board meeting

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:35:31AM -0700, Rosanna Yuen wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,

Hi Rosanna,

Thanks for helping us coordinate our meetings.  Pastries would be lovely in
the mornings; is that something we can pick up on the way in or do we need
to order those in advance?  Additionally, will we be able to get water and
coffee for the room?

Yes, Pelagicore has a good coffee machine and we have both carbonated
water and filtered water on tap.

We are hoping to go out for lunch on both days.  Could you help with
suggestions as to where would be good for large groups that can take
reservations.  We don't have a final headcount yet, but I would estimate
around 10-15 people each day.

Absolutely, I'll have a list of local places for you.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

Thanks for your help!
-Rosanna

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:12 AM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com>