Re: [guadec-local] Registration

On 2015-04-21 13:57, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:
Here is a bare-bones demo of the registration system, just if you want to check it out. It's highly customizable, so adapting it will not be an issue. Also, since it is a WP plugin, we can use it directly in the existing site.

http://guadec.csvanefalk.com/events/guadec-2015/

Hi Christopher!
If I understood things correctly from the meeting yesterday, it seems the talk submission system we have up on the website also comes with a general registration system. I've sent a mail to Patrick guadec-list to check that this is actually the case. I'm so sorry I didn't realize this earlier, and I hope you didn't put tons of time into setting up event-espresso. :(
- Andreas