Re: [guadec-local] Registration

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
Also, if there is a registration fee, do people get a receipt/invoice
regardless of their registration level, or is it limited to people
paying some kind of 'professional' registration fee. If you decide to
go with the latter, are companies who sponsor the conference expected to
also pay the more expensive fee?
Good questions to have in mind once we discuss the details about a
possible registration fee.

One thing I'd personally like to know before registering for the
conference is if there is a Code of Conduct, and what its terms are
(I've disagreed at length about the one used last year as being far too
broad/limiting).
Yeah it would be good to have a Code of Conduct ready once we open
registration. There is an ongoing discussion about this within the
team and people involved with the foundation.

Not related to registration, but I've also seen people asking whether
there would be hackfests before/after GUADEC. It would be nice to
clarify that on the website or on the wiki if you know already about
that.
Should have have included this in my initial mail. It would defently
be great to have a confirmed venue for the hackfests or BOFs (as we
also call them within GNOME). I'm making efforts in this area and hope
to have more news soon.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst