[guadec-local] Registration

While the team is busy with various things at the moment its
nonetheless time to start think about registration. The registration
is from what I can tell to a larger or lesser degree dependent on:

Visa Letters
Would be good with some further progress on this front. Got the news
yesterday that Jonas Öberg  as the FFKP CEO is happy to sign the
letters once we have a contract with FFKP.

Terms
We think to think about the terms, like will the conference have a
registration fee or not. If so, what would that fee be and how would
we deal with discounts etc.

Accommodation
We probably need to make some progress with accommodation and have
some info about it on the website. I'm willing to help Skyman here
(planning to contact him about it this week).

Travel info on the Website
Would be good to have some travel info on the website, are willing to help here.

Registration System (includes the Website)
Obviously we need a registration system that meet our requirements.
From my understanding we have a system that while not perfect, worked
last year (under that conference conditions). Maybe Patrick Uiterwijk
are willing to help here.

Communication
Once we open registration we need to communicate it, I'm happy to take
the lead here.

I hope we can have registration as an agenda item on our next meeting.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst