Re: [guadec-local] Registration

* We had a "set your own price" system and people paying more than
100€ would be considered pro and could claim a receipt, but it seems
that was not made obvious enough since some people decided to pay less
and still asked for a receipt. If I had to do it again, I would
probably go with a big red notice next to the price entry that would
print "Warning: you put less than 100€, you won't get a receipt under
any circumstance. If you intend to get a receipt for expense purpose,
change to amount to be at least 100€."

I'm not sure we can legally deny anyone a receipt if they want one, at least not on payments that go through a Swedish organisation. We'll ahve to check the tax-rules before deciding to do that (e.g. ask ljo how fscons does it). What we can do, however, is to offer those who more than a set minimum an invoice.

/A