Re: [guadec-local] Registration

Here is a bare-bones demo of the registration system, just if you want to check it out. It's highly customizable, so adapting it will not be an issue. Also, since it is a WP plugin, we can use it directly in the existing site.

http://guadec.csvanefalk.com/events/guadec-2015/

Best,

    Christopher Svanefalk

    GitHub: https://github.com/csvan