Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] FFKP terms for acting as the legal organizer of GUADEC 2015

Hi,

Where are things standing with this?

Thanks,
Fabiana

On 10 April 2015 at 11:46, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
On 10 April 2015 at 09:44, Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah jeremiahfoster com> wrote:
I spoke with our financial officer here at work and he didn't think
that the FFKP fees were out of the ordinary. I would imagine if we can
keep the costs under 10,000 SEK (about $1,150) then we would likely
get a good deal. I suspect if the fees are 5% then that will be
competitive with what other "revisor" or bookkeepers might offer.

Thanks for the input, Jeremiah! That's super helpful.

Oliver, what's needed to wrap things up with FFKP?

Cheers,
Fabiana