[guadec-local] FFKP terms for acting as the legal organizer of GUADEC 2015

Ok here is the offer we got from FFKP to act as the legal organizer of
GUADEC 2015 (now translated to English).

FFKP gets 5% of the revenue for covering administrative costs
     For this fee FFKP are able to:
      -Setting up a bank account for the *project.
      -Accounting is reported separately for the project, the exact
revenue and expenses for the project becomes very clear.
      -The project can accept money through the FFKP Paypal account,
bankgiro and direct wire transfer.
      -Cash (bills if we accept it during the conference) can be taken
of care by FFKP. We get security bags from FFKP and information how
these are deposited (there is a depot in Nordstan for example).
      -FFLP are able to provide us with a credit card (MasterCard)
tied to the FFKP account. It would make it easier
for us (according to Jonas) to pay for travel expenses, make purchases
without having to use some other credit source.

FKKP might also be able to help us with other things depending on our needs.

*project=GUADEC 2015

--
-mvh Oliver Propst