Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] FFKP terms for acting as the legal organizer of GUADEC 2015

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 03:26:29PM +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
Hi,

On 9 April 2015 at 11:17, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
FFKP gets 5% of the revenue for covering administrative costs

To be clear, it's 5% + we pay all banking fees? or does it include all
banking fees in the 5%?
Just got it confirmed that the 5% includes all such fees.

I spoke with our financial officer here at work and he didn't think
that the FFKP fees were out of the ordinary. I would imagine if we can
keep the costs under 10,000 SEK (about $1,150) then we would likely
get a good deal. I suspect if the fees are 5% then that will be
competitive with what other "revisor" or bookkeepers might offer.

Regards,

Jeremiah