Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC registration site - design improvements

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
What do you guys think about the idea of adding the option of social media links (linkedin, twitter) at the time of registration so that people can network a bit more before and after the conference? It was a suggestion made by one of the new attendees at GUADEC 2016.

What do you guys think about something like that, and how hard would it be to implement?

Having a completion page after someone has finished registering and paying would be great, and is something I could certainly do designs for. Having a link to the GUADEC Twitter feed on there also seems like a good idea. I'm less sure about LinkedIn though - how would that work?

Allan