Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC registration site - design improvements

Hey,

What do you guys think about the idea of adding the option of social media links (linkedin, twitter) at the time of registration so that people can network a bit more before and after the conference? It was a suggestion made by one of the new attendees at GUADEC 2016.

What do you guys think about something like that, and how hard would it be to implement?

Best,
Nuritzi