Re: [guadec-list] Training workshops at GUADEC

On 2016-01-27 15:28, Lasse Schuirmann <lasse schuirmann gmail com> wrote:
Yeah, something like a GIT and maybe FOSS basics workshop would be
great to see!

I'd be happy to help plan and deliver these. I can only do them in English,
so some German speakers might be good too (hi Lasse!)

Sounds good - though do we really want to do workshops in non english?

It might be helpful for locals, but I suppose that being a software conference this isn't so necessary. :-)

--
http://amigadave.com/