Re: [guadec-list] Provisional Talk Schedule

On 9 July 2015 at 00:19, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
Regarding Alex' talk, maybe it'd be possible to shave 30 mins from the
lunch and 5 mins each from the small breaks to fit that in or perhaps
ask the venue if they'd let us in 15 mins earlier. I live and work 5
minutes from the venue and finding a restaurant and having a meal
rarely takes more than 45 minutes for me, so maybe 1,5h would be enough
if you're unfamiliar with the city.

We had a 1.5h break last year at FSCONS and that was definitely not
enough. That's why we suggested a 2h break for GUADEC instead, based
on that experience.