Re: [guadec-list] Provisional Talk Schedule

On ons, 2015-07-08 at 16:59 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Hi all,

There is now a provisional talk schedule at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVx0Ft6YsTh4aLIIL7aJlFgOE98Ln
OUrr6bF7sy4i_Y/edit?usp=sharing

Let us know what you think - we'd like to publish it in the next day
or two.

One thing I noticed is that there's no break after the keynotes. No
need for a 15 min break or so but I guess you'd need at least 5 mins to
switch room at least?

Regarding Alex' talk, maybe it'd be possible to shave 30 mins from the
lunch and 5 mins each from the small breaks to fit that in or perhaps
ask the venue if they'd let us in 15 mins earlier. I live and work 5
minutes from the venue and finding a restaurant and having a meal
rarely takes more than 45 minutes for me, so maybe 1,5h would be enough
if you're unfamiliar with the city.

Basically I propose we shave a little here and there and try to squeeze
it in. :)

Regards,
Mattias