Re: [guadec-list] Provisional Talk Schedule

Mattias Bengtsson <mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
One thing I noticed is that there's no break after the keynotes. No
need for a 15 min break or so but I guess you'd need at least 5 mins to
switch room at least?

We didn't schedule "transfer time" because the rooms are very close to
one another. However, when a talk directly leads on to another, we're
going to ask that the session tries to finish 5 minutes early.

Regarding Alex' talk, maybe it'd be possible to shave 30 mins from the
lunch and 5 mins each from the small breaks to fit that in or perhaps
ask the venue if they'd let us in 15 mins earlier. I live and work 5
minutes from the venue and finding a restaurant and having a meal
rarely takes more than 45 minutes for me, so maybe 1,5h would be enough
if you're unfamiliar with the city.

Andreas and Fabiana were insistent on the length of the lunch break,
due to everyone needing to find restaurants to eat in. Same for the
coffee breaks (we actually already cut them down).

One possibility would be to reschedule Bastien's talk to be the same
time as the intern's lightning talks...?

Allan