Re: [guadec-list] Provisional Talk Schedule

Mattias Bengtsson <mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
Andreas and Fabiana were insistent on the length of the lunch break,
due to everyone needing to find restaurants to eat in. Same for the
coffee breaks (we actually already cut them down).

Hm, yeah the venue for FSCONS is a bit secluded (as Skyman says in his
other mail) while Folkets Hus has at least 10 restaurants within five
minutes walking distance and around 20-30 within 10 minutes.

I'm deferring to Andreas and Fabiana on this one...

I could volunteer to make a small restaurant guide in the size of an A4
with a map with nams on one side and short descriptions on the other
side for handout. That might cut the time a bit plus be nice anyways.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!

One possibility would be to reschedule Bastien's talk to be the same
time as the intern's lightning talks...?

I hope we can avoid this. :/

A gap opened up in the schedule, so we've been able to move Bastien's
talk. Problem solved. :)

Allan