Re: [guadec-list] Provisional Talk Schedule

On 9 July 2015 at 00:19, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
Regarding Alex' talk, maybe it'd be possible to shave 30 mins from the
lunch and 5 mins each from the small breaks to fit that in or perhaps
ask the venue if they'd let us in 15 mins earlier. I live and work 5
minutes from the venue and finding a restaurant and having a meal
rarely takes more than 45 minutes for me, so maybe 1,5h would be enough
if you're unfamiliar with the city.

We had a 1.5h break last year at FSCONS and that was definitely not
enough. That's why we suggested a 2h break for GUADEC instead, based
on that experience.

That may be so, but the problem for FSCONS is that the location is secluded from restaurant heavy areas, whereas, as Mattias points out, Folkets Hus is bang smack in the middle of it.

&A