Re: [guadec-list] anti-harassment policy

First of all, I'm pretty sure nobody in this discussion said there
should be no policy *at all*. There seems to be a misunderstanding
that this discussion is between those "for a policy" vs "those against
any form of policy" and it is not. Maybe those advocating a strong
policy could use a moment to think about it, maybe they'd see we're
not their enemies. As someone said elsewhere, "my heart sank a bit for
every email in the discussion" where people assumed we're not better
than that.

We said we'd comply with the decision, so the code of conduct will be
published. I don't think insisting on the fact that we're bad people
serves any purpose.