Re: [guadec-list] Draft Talk Schedule

Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinazik gmail com> wrote:
... Could you please
schedule the interns' lightning talks session until 18:30?

Done!

I would like to host a newcomers workshop on the first day of the
conference ... Is there a third room that can
be used for such a workshop? In that case, I'd like to propose doing
it as a third option 13:30-15:15 on Saturday.

I'll wait for word from Alexandre before scheduling that.

Another concern I have is that both "Documents and Photos: a content
application update" and "Corebird: A Twitter's client's open source
journey through GNOME land" are good talks for new application
developer...

I've rearranged so those talks don't clash.

Thanks for the suggestions, Marina.

Allan