Re: [guadec-list] Draft Talk Schedule

On 2 July 2014 12:05, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Allan

I've finished the first draft of the talk schedule. You can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bwBVbqNTbM9QFLdmz78AvsWP4sBILCEppYSZfxZqUsI/edit?usp=sharing

Good work!

There is both a timetable for each day, and a list of which talks will
happen when. The latter is fairly raw, so please let me know if you
have any comments or suggestions.

Maybe move the talk from David King (cheese) to the Apps day? The same
maybe for the one from otaylor (maybe move it close to the one from
Bastien?

Javier Jardón Cabezas