Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi,

On 05/22/2013 02:55 AM, Allan Day wrote:
Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
In short, we will have plenty of community members talking to each other
- even in the keynotes. I see one or two keynotes per year when we
choose not to navel gaze or preach to the choir to be a good thing.

Both Karen and Lennart have important things to say about GNOME's
wider significance and the challenges ahead. I find your assertion
that this would be navel gazing to be a pretty rude.

My apologies, I did not intend to be rude. I find it frustrating that
every year we have a variety of people criticising invited keynotes. I
think they bring a lot to the GNOME community.

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France