Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi all,

one month has passed and I'm happy to say that we have 2 confirmed
keynote speakers but we are still missing 2 more so I'd like to ask
for more suggestions again!

The confirmed speakers will be announced later and we'd like to keep
them in secret for now (actually one requested so explicitly) so don't
ask me that :-)

I should point out that Sumana Harihareswara, Sue Gardner, Anne Gentle
and Ryan Gordon all declined the invitations.

Rui