Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
This year, I would love to see a talk on GNOME's place in the larger
ecosystem of computing today. Someone like Stephen O'Grady presenting
the potential axes of development for desktop Linux in a cloudy world.

In short, we will have plenty of community members talking to each other
- even in the keynotes. I see one or two keynotes per year when we
choose not to navel gaze or preach to the choir to be a good thing.

Both Karen and Lennart have important things to say about GNOME's
wider significance and the challenges ahead. I find your assertion
that this would be navel gazing to be a pretty rude.

Allan