Re: [guadec-list] Cool Stuff at GUADEC

El 24/06/13 16:23, Andreas Nilsson escribió:
On 06/24/2013 03:56 PM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:

I'd also like to ask if we want to produce other cool stuff that would
be available for purchase at the registration desk. I've got reliable
and cheap vendors to produce virtually everything. Stickers, buttons,
pillows [3], mugs, hats,... It could be a nice additional income for
GNOME Foundation and people would have some nice souvenirs to take home.
But if we want to produce something, we will have to work on it soon.
There was some stuff for sale last GUADEC, it was quite successful I
believe. The people involved in last years conference would have
originals for at least mugs and pillows.

Almost all the stuff was from Freewear. Freewear donated part of the sales with the GUADEC and the project involved in the t-shirt, mugs. FSF also brought some t-shirts to GUADEC to sell.

http://www.freewear.org/?org=GNOME

Regards,

Chema