Re: [guadec-list] Cool Stuff at GUADEC

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 15:56 +0200, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently preparing an order of GUADEC t-shirts. Looking at the
design [1], I and the vendor agreed that the most fitting colour is real
turquoise. So we chose a kind of t-shirt that has this colour [2]. The
problem is that this kind only has unisex cuts. Is unisex OK or should
we look for kinds that have women's cut even at the cost of having to
pick another colour?

IMVHO, Women's cut is a must. We want them to wear those t-shirts and to
say visually "we care".  We have been doing it since 2006 and it makes a
difference.