Re: [guadec-list] contract with university

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 11:47 -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:

In attachment is current update of the contract with university.

We need to sign the contract during this week, because the faculty
lawyer is going to vacation next week. I believe, we can sign it as is.

One question I had was what happens if we go past 6pm?

I my opinion nothing. We should have official schedule on website to
6pm.

--
Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz>