[guadec-list] Cool Stuff at GUADEC

Hi,
I'm currently preparing an order of GUADEC t-shirts. Looking at the
design [1], I and the vendor agreed that the most fitting colour is real
turquoise. So we chose a kind of t-shirt that has this colour [2]. The
problem is that this kind only has unisex cuts. Is unisex OK or should
we look for kinds that have women's cut even at the cost of having to
pick another colour?

I'd also like to ask if we want to produce other cool stuff that would
be available for purchase at the registration desk. I've got reliable
and cheap vendors to produce virtually everything. Stickers, buttons,
pillows [3], mugs, hats,... It could be a nice additional income for
GNOME Foundation and people would have some nice souvenirs to take home.
But if we want to produce something, we will have to work on it soon.

Jiri

[1]
https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/t-shirts/guadec-2013.png
[2]