Re: [guadec-list] Media Partner

On Mon, 2013-07-08 at 16:12 +0000, Debarshi Ray wrote:
Have we actually been in touch with LWN? Do we know that someone is coming?

Nathan Willis is coming, although as far as I know, no one has gotten in
touch with LWN yet.

We have already asked Nathan if he is visiting GUADEC to cover it on behalf
of LWN or just as a participant.

He is going to GUADEC on behalf of LWN, as it has been since The Hague
(first with Jake, later him).

We are paying his ticket and providing him accommodation, as we have
done in the past.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/