Re: [guadec-list] Media Partner

On 8 July 2013 15:53, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
> Rui,
> I am afraid that we really need as much media support as possible.
> About the free passes, we should issue as many as they need, probably one
> to three.
>
> Basically, we will have to add these sites if we want them to add us as
> well, and they are clearly supporting us.

[…]

I am all for giving free passes, but please, lets not plaster the
website with logos of everyone who claims to be a reporter.  It is
strange to have 5 sponsors and an equal or higher number of media
partners.

[…]

Agreed.

It would be good to invite Andreas Proschofsky as well, he has some interest in GNOME and writes about it for derstandard.at