Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Dave Neary píše v Pá 05. 04. 2013 v 18:41 +0200:
Hi,

On 04/05/2013 05:33 PM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
Yeah, that was one of the persons I was thinking of. But there are
certainly others. Novell announced a large desktop deployment in PSA
Peugeot Citroen a couple of years ago. Red Hat surely has some larger
desktop customers, too, etc.

That does bring up an interesting question - is there any enterprise
distribution running GNOME 3 now? RHEL 6.4 is still GNOME 2 based.

I don't think any enterprise distribution has switched to GNOME 3 yet,
but IMHO even customers using GNOME 2 should be welcome. GNOME 2 is not
something we drew a line under completely. Many GNOME developers still
support GNOME 2 in their enterprise solutions. And customers with GNOME
2 will have to switch to GNOME 3 eventually. It's still interesting to
hear their opinions, experience etc.

Jiri