Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

What about inviting a "representative of users"? I suppose there some
larger deployments of GNOME no matter if it's on RHEL or SUSE or some
other system. There are also companies that build their solutions on
GNOME technologies. I've always felt that such voices (of those that use
the software in day-to-day business) are not emphasised enough at
conferences such as GUADEC.

You mean someone like Dave Richards [1] from the city of Largo?

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] http://davelargo.blogspot.cz/

--
If computers are going to revolutionize education, then steam engines and cars
and electricity would have done it too.  -- Arjun Shankar