Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Debarshi Ray píše v St 03. 04. 2013 v 21:46 +0000:
What about inviting a "representative of users"? I suppose there some
larger deployments of GNOME no matter if it's on RHEL or SUSE or some
other system. There are also companies that build their solutions on
GNOME technologies. I've always felt that such voices (of those that use
the software in day-to-day business) are not emphasised enough at
conferences such as GUADEC.

You mean someone like Dave Richards [1] from the city of Largo?

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] http://davelargo.blogspot.cz/

Yeah, that was one of the persons I was thinking of. But there are
certainly others. Novell announced a large desktop deployment in PSA
Peugeot Citroen a couple of years ago. Red Hat surely has some larger
desktop customers, too, etc.

Jiri