Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

----- Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

let's get the keynote speakers discussion started so that we have time
to invite people.

On this week's meeting several possible candidates were suggested:

a) Sumanah or Sue Gardner from Wikimedia;
b) Chris DiBona from Google;
c) Ryan Gordon (icculus) who has ported several games to Linux;

Please comment add your suggestions!

How about somebody from the Fedora side (given that we are in a location with some Fedora affinity), such as
Jaroslav Reznik (he's the Fedora program manager, and also a kde person - could be interesting), Robyn
Bergeron (Fedora project leader) or Matt Miller (Fedora cloud architect).

Just an idea