Re: [guadec-list] Terms and conditions for registration

On 08/04/2010 23:20, Calum Benson wrote:

I have to admit, anything I get on a CD/DVD goes straight in the bin,
and anything on a USB stick gets immediately deleted. But give me some
information on a few sheets of paper and I'll happily read it all.

And recycle it afterwards, btw :)

(And I've said it before, but I'll say it again this year-- a conference
schedule on paper is infinitely more useful than a PDF version...

(Or a version on a website, even if that's always right up-to-date, which it never is.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation, Ireland
mailto:calum.benson at oracle.com      Solaris Desktop Group

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.