Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

Hi,

Baris Cicek wrote:
> Most of the events will be at night, probably after 9pm. Thus this
> leaves almost 3 hours for table quiz even if it started after sessions.
> Could be even more if it earlier than sessions. Would it take really
> that long?

When I proposed this, I had intended it to be an official event - a
table quiz is typically a well-oiled event, starting around 8pm, and
running until after 10. I can't imagine having one after sessions and
before an evening event.

Considering that we'd have to finish around 8pm (to give people a chance
 to get to the evening events) it seems to me like the table quiz no
longer fits into the schedule.

Cheers,
Dave.

--