Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

Hi,

First, thanks for the help! It's great.

Julie Upmeyer wrote:
> So just to be clear..you need a space to hold 150 - 200 people. You will
> be creating the pub quiz yourself?  Also you are bringing your own
> drinks or you want a place that will sell the to you?

Yes, we'll be doing the quiz. No, I don't think we will be bringing
drinks, we'd like to have them available.

> Also to make a reservation for some place you would need to know the
> exact date of the event.

Baris? What evening do you suggest?

I just noticed that there are official events already organised for
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening (wish I knew that before
I announced the table quiz). So that leaves us Tuesday the 8th, or no
table quiz, or combining the table quiz with one of the other events.

> I can try to help arrange something beforehand, but I will not be here
> for the conference. I will be in USA  from July 1 - 23.

Sorry to hear that - we need more artists at GUADEC :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary