[guadec-list] Table quiz cancelled (was: Re: any volunteer?)

Hi all,

For the reasons below, we've decided not to do the table quiz. Baris and
I weren't on the same wavelength on the requirements of the event. We're
now too late to do it properly, and there is no room in the schedule.

It's unfortunate, especially for those who have invested time helping
get something organised, but since we're now less than a month away with
no site and no room on the schedule, I think it's best to call it quits.

Thank you all for your help!

Cheers,
Dave.

--