Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

 Hi again,

On Fri, 9 May 2008, Dave Neary wrote:

Umit Bozkir wrote:
  Hi, first of all, nowadays, I'm really busy but I'll answer all
messages as soon as possible,

OK, I understand.

I'm back but news are bad. First place which is really near the location of event will be closed at that time and also they don't like that much crowd groups. I can look at the Taksim (It's near too) or We can rent a ship for that pub quiz. I know It's kinda weird idea but We can do that.:)

  Actually you are right, they have an amp. and we found a mic (Hello
Kerem). Then, I guess, problem is solved.:)

  But, I have to talk them first (Sorry, really busy days)

Great!

Many rental ships have mic and amp too (Hello Julie, can you find a mic and amp for us?:).

 Btw, Julie is near the Taksim, may be she can help us for that. Julie?

Baris, do we have an official sponsor for the pub quiz? The ideal
sponsor would send us some goodies for spot prizes, some money for
drinks, and, um, that's about it :)

If there's not room for everyone (and it looks like that will be the
case) we should be clear on where the overflow bar will be, and try to
sort something out there too.

*** Julie, we need help for GUADEC [1]. Do you know a place for a pub quiz? It should be very large place for 150-200 people.

1) http://www.guadec.org