[guadec-list] Accommodation collaboration

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some accomodation collaboration.  I thought I'd try the
list. :)  I'll quickly introduce myself:
I am a PhD student, GNOME user and Debian developer.  My interests lay
with the desktop in general, user interfaces, discussions, etc.,
just slightly with hardcore implementations.

I'd really like to attend GUADEC, but booking the flight is pending
accomodation arrangements.  So, I plan to arrive the 3rd, first for a
few days of sightseeing, then attend the conference and leave the 13th.
I don't might spending a few in the hostel first if some prospective
roommate might be here just for the conference, arriving the 7th.
So, if anyone is interested in sharing a hotel room in Sultanahmet,
let me know!

Kind regards,
Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net