Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 3rd March 2007

Hi!

As I said, I have asked for carriage costs as well. Let's request
quotes for the same products/types/amounts and let's compare final
prices.

I could provide direct contact with Killermundi,. The problem though
is that the guy who deals with me and GNOME Hispano has a less than
basic English... I'm happy working as wide translator for this
purpose.