Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 3rd March 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 20:27 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:

> >      * Bags - �6.65 ( for runs of more than 250)
> >            o Will be getting a samples to test
> >            o Do we even need a bag? It was decided that if possible
> we
> >            may not want to include a bag as part of the attendee
> items.
> Last year, I remember people were not happy enough with bags. Even
> though they were hand made, and cleverly having only GNOME logo as a
> visible item w/o any sponsor logos on the outside :), they were
> expensive and to be honest I've never used my bag elsewhere, yet.

Well, Sara and I used the bag regularly, for holding camera, iPod, Nokia
tablets, etc, and for carrying laptops too.  In fact, Sara doesn't have
a laptop backpack at all.  I've seen Ryan Lortie using his GUADEC bag a
lot too.  Though he's now switched to LCA bag.  And lets not forget that
many many of the participants use their bag during the conference.  They
are a lot better than bulky laptop carrying cases.  But maybe it was so
suited to Spain and the beach.

My 0.02CAD

--
behdad