Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 3rd March 2007

On 3/9/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
As I said, I have asked for carriage costs as well.

To have an idea, shipping 1500 t-shirts to Birmingham (the amount we
got delivered to Vilanova last year) would cost around 600€.

Pint glasses appart, the rest of objects are not problematic in terms
of transport. And  the UK is probably the best place to buy pint
glasses. (behind China)  :)